Are You Ready to Master Modern Management?
Make an Investment in Your Future With Our Most Intensive Leadership and Management Training Program.
To become a Master of Modern Management, you need to have the right mindset. And, you need to master the methods that will make you more effective. But the mindset and the methods are just a foundation for your personal framework for becoming a better manager.
The Mastering Management MasterClass is intensive training that guides leaders from where they are to where they want to be. The program combines a cutting-edge curriculum with 1-on-1 coaching sessions to ensure mastery of the material.
Most leadership training gives you the information they think you need before leaving you on your own to figure out how to make it work. Mastering Management is different. We work with every participant individually. If you’re committed to doing the work, we’re committed to guiding your progress until you reach your goals.
Locating Your Leadership Style
- Begin the journey to becoming the leader you want to be.
- Identify your strengths, blind spots, and skills gaps.
- Focus on Fundamentals: Communication Styles, Conflict Resolution, Leadership Style.
- Plan your progress and lay the foundations of your personal framework.
Measure What Matters
- Develop tools, techniques, and tactics that will make an immediate impact.
- Determine your priorities and identify organizational objectives.
- Learn to eliminate distractions, lead productivity, and manage projects and processes more effectively.
- Master systematic approaches to measurement and management.
Diagnosing Your Team DNA
- Build on the insights of the previous session to become a more effective leader.
- Use objective assessment tools to understand individual motivations, personal preferences, and how to set team members up for success.
- Prepare plans to build on individual strengths and group dynamics and become a better coach and mentor.
- Acquire the skills to assess your team’s strengths, achieve balance, and proactively identify and address challenges and conflicts.
Achieving Results—The Art of Execution
- Cultivate consistency in your approach to identifying opportunities, creating plans, and achieving results.
- Develop skills to become a person of action and a clear, focused leader.
- Construct a framework for efficient time management, effective delegation, and exceptional execution.
Lead Your Team—Capitalize on Competencies
- Leave the past behind. Become the Management Master you are meant to be.
- Break free of micromanaging and embrace tactics that empower your team to execute more effectively.
- Create a culture of communication and accountability.
- Empower direct reports through coaching and conversations.
Your Leadership Framework
- The final session of the Mastering Management Program brings everything together into a comprehensive, personalized framework for management success.
- Reflect on what you’ve learned.
- Outline your vision for the future.
- Commit to becoming a better manager through lifelong learning and continuous improvement.
- Schedule follow-up sessions for 1-on-1 Coaching.
Each participant in the Mastering Program will have access to 1:1 coaching with their Program Director.
Coaching sessions are private and confidential. They provide managers with an opportunity to personalize their progress.
- Connect the Curriculum to Your Organization
- Work Through the Challenges of Implementation
- Survey Skillsets to Identtify the Resources that Get Results
Coaching sessions add tremendous value to the program’s comprehensive curriculum.
The Program Director works with each participant to make sure they are:
- Getting the most out of each session
- Learning to apply new skillsets in the real world
- Overcoming any obstacles encountered
Coaching Sessions ensure that participants receive the encouragement they need and stay energized throughout the journey to masterful mangement.